Quick Shade is the leading manufacturer of indoor and outdoor branded products in Southern Africa. All of our products are manufactured in our Cape Town-based factory, which includes a fully-equipped metal workshop. This ensures we can guarantee all of our frames and pole-kits - because we make them, we stand behind them!
Our facilities also include a top-class graphic design studio. This enables us to help clients achieve the exact branding soltuions they desire - particularly those who do not have their own graphic design resources. We offer this service free to all of our clients.
Our design and manufacturing facilities allow us to tackle extraordinary jobs that require thinking outside the box; from custom-made banners and frames, to branded windsocks and airplane-pulled flying banners. If it can be printed on fabric or PVC, we will be able to make it!
As a responsible member of the world community we are committed to minimising the impact of our activities and products on the environment. To this end we undertake the following:
- We use a significant amount of paper in the dye-sub printing process. All paper and cardboard used in our factory is salvaged and taken to a re-cycling depot.
- We have designed our flag pole kits to minimise the use of fibreglass in favour of aluminium, which is 100% re-recyclable. We label our aluminium products to encourage the end-user to re-cycle.
- All aluminium off-cuts and waste from our manufacturing processes is salvaged and taken to a re-cycling depot.
- We have partnered with E'yako Green ( www.eyakogreen.co.za ) an organisation that manufactures, sources and supplies environmentally friendly corporate gifts and clothing. We supply E'yako Green with all our waste and rejected fabric prints which they convert into beautiful products.
- We have designed a range of parasol and banner stands that utilise re-cycled car tyre rubber. This creates a robust stand that has the weight required but none of the brittleness or dangers of bare concrete. Another innovation that helps re-cycle problem waste.
I received my order on Tuesday and want to commend Quickshade for the awesome service. Thanks again for the good service!!!
Thank you for 1st class service - Everybody was so helpful and friendly. Thank you quickshade for quick and friendly service…From the receptionist down to the workshop staff, and off course, Robbie.
WELL DONE,KEEP IT UP
Robert - Silverback technologies
Thank you Robbie and BIG thank you once again to ALL Quickshade staff for being so efficient and getting the Madiba Banner out so quickly.
LYNNE - LYNNE STOKES PROMOTIONS
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you and your team for the fast and professional manner in which you handled our recent order. Your service was outstanding.
CASANDRA DE VOS - PARKLANDS
...thank you for a job well done with the work load we recently dropped on you. Time-frame and quality all met! It is my philosophy that you perform the impossible if required to do so by the client and it is nice to deal with a company whose staff share that mindset.
TONY - WHOLESALE SIGNS